Friday, February 22, 2013

Teuscher champagne truffles, bestill my beating heart


Cupid seared my heart when he delivered a box of Teuscher champagne truffles.

I hadn’t had them in years (which is shameful, I was reminded, upon first bite).

I took my time, admiring their bullet-like shape.
 And then did a little aerial surveillance…
A fine dusting of confectioner’s sugar.

Inside, the rich smoothness of the dark chocolate ganache…
…surrounding the champagne core that has just the slightest crunch.
Effervescent. Decadent yet subtle. Sublime.

3 comments:

Holiday Baker Man said...

Oh yum!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest
updates, therefore where can i do it please help.


Here is my web-site :: discount christian louboutin

Rehan Ahmed said...

Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. Visit the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Awkward Text, Prank Text, funny comics, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment
lolsgag.com